Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purchase My Cookbook!





It's arrived!  The cookbook is here! 


Purchase Your Copy Here!


Today is definitely one of the top fives days of my entire life - up there with my wedding day and the birth of my daughter! 

I wrote a book from start to finish.  I completed a goal, a lifelong dream of mine! 

It feels really great!  I'm hoping to go out and celebrate with my family tonight!

If you purchase a copy, please let me know!  I'd like to send you a personal thank you note along with a few bonus recipes and poems I wrote!  Send me an email at learn.laugh.cook@gmail.com to let me know about the purchase. 

Also, please become a fan of "Learn, Laugh, Cook" on facebook where I will lead discussions on cooking and share great recipes, my culinary disasters and other findings that are newsworthy! 

Thanks!  Let's toast to a successful book and to one girl reaching her dreams!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment