I've been trying to think of a few resolutions regarding my eating and cooking habits for 2011. Here are a few that come to my mind, things that I hope to accomplish, revamp or continue:
- I will eat and try more vegan meals.
- I will tackle more Cajun/New Orleans dishes that I've never made before, but find ways to lighten them up.
- I will look for more kid-friendly recipes that my three-year old can (hopefully) help me with.
- I will continue making my own snacks and desserts instead of buying them!
- I will continue eating and cooking in healthier, improved ways.
- I will continue learning and laughing my way around the kitchen!
Now to start the laughter for the New Year, here are some FUNNY QUOTES I found from famous actors, comedians, writers and more! I hope you enjoy them.
"Soup is just a way of screwing you out of a meal." ~Jay Leno
Do you have any resolutions for eating in 2011? Leave your goals in the comments section.
I will be back on Sunday to post my meal plan for the coming week. Hopefully I'll have better luck next week than I did this week. I barely made anything after Christmas since my family was sick. We all had terrible colds so cooking and eating were not on our minds. Let's hope 2011 will bring us better luck with staying mucus-free! Cheers!